No products in the cart.
CDK2 (Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2) is a cell-signalling molecule essential for meiosis and control of the cell cycle. CDK2 interacts directly with the cyclins to regulate the timing of entry into meiosis and thus plays an important role in regulating cellular proliferation.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? ANTIBODY CUSTOMER REVIEW: CDK2 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ92197)
2. What was used? Primary antibody: CDK2 Antibody (STJ92197) Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:500 Application: Western Blot Materials for validation: HepG2, HeLa, C6 and NIH3T3 cell lines Click for product data sheet PDF
3. What was the protocol? Primary Antibody Application 1:500 primary antibody was incubated at 4?C for overnight. Secondary Antibody Application Goat secondary antibody at 1:5000 for 1 hour at room temperature. Visualisation ECL kit. Exposure time 1 min.
4. What were the results?
5. JOIN THE ANTIBODY VALIDATION PROJECT
6. 1. Order any STJ9 catalogued product using this online form. 2. Test it in your laboratory using your preferred method. 3. Return a fully completed review form to receive rewards. ¡in 3 simple steps¡
7. @StJohnsLabs http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs