No products in the cart.
Glut4 or Glucose Transporter 4, is an insulin regulated glucose transporter that is found primarily in adipose tissue and striated muscle.
Under conditions of low insulin, most Glut4 is sequestered in intracellular vesicles in muscle and fat cells. Insulin induces a rapid increase in the uptake of glucose by inducing the translocation of GLUT4 from these vesicles to the plasma membrane. As the vesicles fuse with the plasma membrane, GLUT4 transporters are inserted and become available for transporting glucose, and glucose absorption increases.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? ANTIBODY CUSTOMER REVIEW: Glut4 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ93295)
2. What was used? Primary antibody: Glut4 Antibody (STJ93295) Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:500 Application: Western Blot Materials for validation: HepG2, HeLa, C6 and NIH3T3 cell lines Click for product data sheet PDF
3. What was the protocol? Primary Antibody Application 1:500 primary antibody was incubated at 4?C for overnight. Secondary Antibody Application Goat secondary antibody at 1:5000 for 1 hour at room temperature. Visualisation ECL kit. Exposure time 1 min.
4. What were the results?
5. JOIN THE ANTIBODY VALIDATION PROJECT
6. 1. Order any STJ9 catalogued product using this online form. 2. Test it in your laboratory using your preferred method. 3. Return a fully completed review form to receive rewards. ¡in 3 simple steps¡
7. @StJohnsLabs http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs