No products in the cart.
mTOR (Mammalian Target of Rapamycin) is a Serine/threonine protein kinase which is a central regulator of cellular metabolism, growth and survival in response to hormones, growth factors, nutrients, energy and stress signals.
MTOR directly or indirectly regulates the phosphorylation of at least 800 proteins and functions as part of 2 structurally and functionally distinct signaling complexes mTORC1 and mTORC2 (mTOR complex 1 and 2). Activated mTORC1 up-regulates protein synthesis by phosphorylating key regulators of mRNA translation and ribosome synthesis.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? ANTIBODY CUSTOMER REVIEW: mTOR Polyclonal Antibody (STJ94280)
2. What was used? Primary antibody: mTOR Antibody (STJ94280) Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:500 Application: Western Blot Materials for validation: HepG2, HeLa, C6 and NIH3T3 cell lines Click for product data sheet PDF
3. What was the protocol? Primary Antibody Application 1:500 primary antibody was incubated at 4?C for overnight. Secondary Antibody Application Goat secondary antibody at 1:5000 for 1 hour at room temperature. Visualisation ECL kit. Exposure time 1 min.
4. What were the results?
5. JOIN THE ANTIBODY VALIDATION PROJECT
6. 1. Order any STJ9 catalogued product using this online form. 2. Test it in your laboratory using your preferred method. 3. Return a fully completed review form to receive rewards. ¡in 3 simple steps¡
7. @StJohnsLabs http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs