No products in the cart.
ERK 1/2 are kinases that play a crucial role in the MAP Kinase signal transduction pathway. This MAPK/ERK cascade plays a central role in many cellular processes including, but not limited to, cell survival, proliferation, cell growth, cellular adhesion and differentiation. ERK 1/2 are able to regulate these diverse processes through regulation of transcription, translation and cytoskeletal arrangement.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? ANTIBODY CUSTOMER REVIEW: ERK1/2 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ92990)
2. What was used? Primary antibody: ERK 1/2 Antibody (STJ92990) Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:500 Application: Western Blot Materials for validation: HepG2, HeLa, C6 and NIH3T3 cell lines Click for product data sheet PDF
3. What was the protocol? Primary Antibody Application 1:500 primary antibody was incubated at 4?C for overnight. Secondary Antibody Application Goat secondary antibody at 1:5000 for 1 hour at room temperature. Visualisation ECL kit. Exposure time 1 min.
4. What were the results?
5. JOIN THE ANTIBODY VALIDATION PROJECT
6. 1. Order any STJ9 catalogued product using this online form. 2. Test it in your laboratory using your preferred method. 3. Return a fully completed review form to receive rewards. ¡in 3 simple steps¡
7. @StJohnsLabs http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs