No products in the cart.
Ribosomal Protein S3 (RPS3) is a component of the 40S ribosomal subunit, along with the 60S subunit, makes up ribosomes – the organelles that catalyse protein translation.
Ribosomal Protein S3 itself has endonuclease activity and plays a role in DNA repair.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? ANTIBODY CUSTOMER REVIEW: Ribosomal Protein S3 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ95499)
2. What was used? Primary antibody: Ribosomal Protein S3 Antibody (STJ95499) Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:500 Application: Western Blot Materials for validation: HepG2, HeLa, C6 and NIH3T3 cell lines Click for product data sheet PDF
3. What was the protocol? Primary Antibody Application 1:500 primary antibody was incubated at 4?C for overnight. Secondary Antibody Application Goat secondary antibody at 1:5000 for 1 hour at room temperature. Visualisation ECL kit. Exposure time 1 min.
4. What were the results?
5. JOIN THE ANTIBODY VALIDATION PROJECT
6. 1. Order any STJ9 catalogued product using this online form. 2. Test it in your laboratory using your preferred method. 3. Return a fully completed review form to receive rewards. ¡in 3 simple steps¡
7. @StJohnsLabs http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs