No products in the cart.
SUMO1 (Small Ubiquitin-related Modifier 1) is a protein that functions in a similar manner to Ubiquitin, adding post-translational modifications to proteins. Unlike Ubiquitin however, which targets proteins for degradation, the modifications made by SUMO1 have a wide-range of functions in cellular processes, regulation nuclear transport, transcription, apoptosis and protein stability.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? ANTIBODY CUSTOMER REVIEW: SUMO-1 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ95835)
2. What was used? Primary antibody: SUMO-1 Antibody (STJ95835) Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:500 Application: Western Blot Materials for validation: HepG2, HeLa, C6 and NIH3T3 cell lines Click for product data sheet PDF
3. What was the protocol? Primary Antibody Application 1:500 primary antibody was incubated at 4?C for overnight. Secondary Antibody Application Goat secondary antibody at 1:5000 for 1 hour at room temperature. Visualisation ECL kit. Exposure time 1 min.
4. What were the results?
5. JOIN THE ANTIBODY VALIDATION PROJECT
6. 1. Order any STJ9 catalogued product using this online form. 2. Test it in your laboratory using your preferred method. 3. Return a fully completed review form to receive rewards. ¡in 3 simple steps¡
7. @StJohnsLabs http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs