No products in the cart.
Alpha-synuclein is involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: Alpha-synuclein Polyclonal Antibody (STJ95862)
2. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Primary antibody: Product Catalog No: STJ95862. Alpha-synuclein polyclonal antibody. Provider: St John’s Laboratory Method for validation: Immunohistochemistry Materials for validation: Rat substantia nigra fixed- frozen tissue Dilution ratio: 1:200 Red is alpha-synucelin Blue is DAPI (cell nuclei)
3. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by Claire Williams from Imperial College London. They stated that ¡°There was clear staining of endogenous alpha-synuclein protein¡±.
4. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
5. Contact Us: email@example.com 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
6. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs