No products in the cart.
Component of the epithelial apical junction complex that may function as an homophilic cell adhesion molecule and is essential for tight junction integrity. Also involved in transepithelial migration of leukocytes through adhesive interactions with AMICA1/JAML a transmembrane protein of the plasma membrane of leukocytes. The interaction between both receptors also mediates the activation of gamma-delta T-cells, a subpopulation of T-cells residing in epithelia and involved in tissue homeostasis and repair. Upon epithelial CXADR-binding, AMICA1 induces downstream cell signaling events in gamma-delta T-cells through PI3-kinase and MAP kinases. It results in proliferation and production of cytokines and growth factors by T-cells that in turn stimulate epithelial tissues repair.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: CAR Polyclonal Antibody (STJ91996)
2. WHAT WAS USED? Primary antibody: STJ91996 CAR Polyclonal Antibody Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:1000 Application: Western Blot. Image: In MCF7 cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ91996 CAR antibody. 1,2,3,4,5 untreated lysate of MCF7.
3. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis: 10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer: 0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 75 min. Blocking: 1X TBST with 5% BSA for 1 hr. Primary antibody probing: primary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% BSA, 4?C for overnight. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Secondary antibody probing: Anti-rabbit IgG HRP-linked secondary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% BSA with 1:2500 dilution ratio, for 1 hr. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Visualization: ECL visualization for 3 min (the visualization time was determined by actual result. It was ensured that the visualization time was identical for the same antigen).
4. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis information£º10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer information£º0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. No. Antigen Loading amount Primary antibody Primary antibody dilution ratio Secondary antibody dilution ratio Target band KD Visualization time 1 MCF7 lysate 15 ug STJ91996 CAR Polyclonal Antibody 1:1000 1:2500 ~40KD 20S
5. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by BPI laboratory. They stated that ¡°In MCF7 cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ91996 CAR antibody¡±.
6. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
7. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
8. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs