No products in the cart.
Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2; activated by interaction with cyclin E during the early stages of DNA synthesis to permit G1-S transition, and subsequently activated by cyclin A2 (cyclin A1 in germ cells) during the late stages of DNA replication to drive the transition from S phase to mitosis, the G2 phase. EZH2 phosphorylation promotes H3K27me3 maintenance and epigenetic gene silencing. Phosphorylates CABLES1 (By similarity). Cyclin E/CDK2 prevents oxidative stress-mediated Ras-induced senescence by phosphorylating MYC. Involved in G1-S phase DNA damage checkpoint that prevents cells with damaged DNA from initiating mitosis; regulates homologous recombination-dependent repair by phosphorylating BRCA2, this phosphorylation is low in S phase when recombination is active, but increases as cells progress towards mitosis. In response to DNA damage, double-strand break repair by homologous recombination a reduction of CDK2-mediated BRCA2 phosphorylation. Phosphorylation of RB1 disturbs its interaction with E2F1. NPM1 phosphorylation by cyclin E/CDK2 promotes its dissociates from unduplicated centrosomes, thus initiating centrosome duplication. Cyclin E/CDK2-mediated phosphorylation of NPAT at G1-S transition and until prophase stimulates the NPAT-mediated activation of histone gene transcription during S phase. Required for vitamin D-mediated growth inhibition by being itself inactivated. Involved in the nitric oxide- (NO) mediated signaling in a nitrosylation/activation-dependent manner. USP37 is activated by phosphorylation and thus triggers G1-S transition.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: Cdk2 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ92197)
2. WHAT WAS USED? Primary antibody: STJ92197. Cdk2 Polyclonal Antibody. 100ul Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:1000 Application: Western Blot. Image: In HeLa and Jurkat cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ92197 Cdk2 Polyclonal Antibody.
3. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Treatment of materials: When cells were cultured to 70%-80% plating density, lysis buffer with protease inhibitors (Sigma) and equal volume of 2X loading buffer were added for 10 min water bath at 100?C. Gel electrophoresis: 10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer: 0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. Blocking: 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder for 2 hr. Primary antibody probing: primary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder, 4?C for overnight. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Secondary antibody probing: secondary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder with 1:10000 dilution ratio, for 1.5 hr. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Visualization: ECL visualization for 5 min (the visualization time was determined by actual result. It was ensured that the visualization time was identical for the same antigen).
4. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis infromation£º10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer information£º0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. No. Antigen Loading amount Primary antibody Primary antibody dilution ratio Secondary antibody dilution ratio Target band KD Visualization time 1 HeLa lysate 10 ug St J92197. Cdk2 Polyclonal Antibody 1:1000 1:10000 32KD 60S 2 Jurkat lysate 10 ug 1:10000 32KD 60S
5. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? BPI stated that when ¡°In HeLa and Jurkat cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ92197 Cdk2 Polyclonal Antibody¡±.
6. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
7. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
8. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs