No products in the cart.
Receptor tyrosine kinase which binds promiscuously membrane-bound ephrin-A family ligands residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. The signaling pathway downstream of the receptor is referred to as forward signaling while the signaling pathway downstream of the ephrin ligand is referred to as reverse signaling. Activated by the ligand ephrin-A1/EFNA1 regulates migration, integrin-mediated adhesion, proliferation and differentiation of cells. Regulates cell adhesion and differentiation through DSG1/desmoglein-1 and inhibition of the ERK1/ERK2 (MAPK3/MAPK1, respectively) signaling pathway. May also participate in UV radiation-induced apoptosis and have a ligand-independent stimulatory effect on chemotactic cell migration. During development, may function in distinctive aspects of pattern formation and subsequently in development of several fetal tissues. Involved for instance in angiogenesis, in early hindbrain development and epithelial proliferation and branching morphogenesis during mammary gland development. Engaged by the ligand ephrin-A5/EFNA5 may regulate lens fiber cells shape and interactions and be important for lens transparency development and maintenance. With ephrin-A2/EFNA2 may play a role in bone remodeling through regulation of osteoclastogenesis and osteoblastogenesis.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: EphA2 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ92940)
2. WHAT WAS USED? Primary antibody: STJ92940 EphA2 Polyclonal Antibody Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:1000 Application: Western Blot. Image: In MDA-MB-231 cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ92940 EphA2 antibody. 250 150 100 75 50 37 25 Marker MDA-MB-231 cells
3. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis: 9% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 80 mA, 60 min. Transfer: 0.45 um nitrocellulose membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 75 min. Blocking: 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder for 1 hr. Primary antibody probing: primary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% BSA, 4?C for overnight. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Secondary antibody probing: Goat anti-rabbit HRP-linked secondary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder with 1:2500 dilution ratio, for 1 hr. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 4 times. Visualization: ECL visualization for 5s (the visualization time was determined by actual result. It was ensured that the visualization time was identical for the same antigen). 250 150 100 75 50 37 25 Marker MDA-MB-231 cells
4. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis information£º10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer information£º0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. Antigen Loading amount Primary antibody Primary antibody dilution ratio Secondary antibody dilution ratio Target band KD Visualization time MDA-MB-231 lysate 10 ug STJ92940 EphA2Poly clonal Antibody 1:1000 1:2500 103KD 5s 250 150 100 75 50 37 25 Marker MDA-MB-231 cells
5. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by Sri HariKrishna Vellanki from Royal College of Surgeons Ireland. They stated that ¡°In MDA-MB-231 cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ92940 EphA2 antibody.¡±
6. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
7. Contact Us: email@example.com 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
8. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs