No products in the cart.
St John’s Laboratory is a leading supplier of antibodies and proteins. We are driven to not only connect our customers with a product, but to also provide them the opportunity to evaluate the product’s performance before making a purchase.
Through this initiative end-users can get an overview of how the antibody performs in real-experimental conditions. Our aim is to increase the transparency of product quality, eliminate the loss of time and money, and ensure reproducibility.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: HA-tag Polyclonal Antibody (STJ90107)
2. WHAT WAS USED? Antibody: STJ90107. HA-tag Polyclonal Antibody Method for validation: Western Blot Materials for validation: HeLa cell line, Jurkat cell line Treatment of materials: When cells were cultured to 70%-80% plating density, lysis buffer with protease inhibitors (Sigma) and equal volume of 2X loading buffer were added for 10 min water bath at 100?C. Result of validation: Target band was found in the material cell lines.
3. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Primary antibody: Product Catalog No: STJ90107. HA-tag Polyclonal Antibody. 100ul Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:1000 Secondary antibody: HRP goat anti-rabbit (provided by BPI) Reference antibody: Actin (provided by BPI)
4. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis: 10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer: 0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. Blocking: 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder for 2 hr. Primary antibody probing: primary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder, 4?C for overnight. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Secondary antibody probing: secondary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder with 1:10000 dilution ratio, for 1.5 hr. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Visualization: ECL visualization for 5 min (the visualization time was determined by actual result. It was ensured that the visualization time was identical for the same antigen).
5. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis information£º10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer information£º0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. No. Antigen Loading amount Primary antibody Primary antibody dilution ratio Secondary antibody dilution ratio Target band KD Visualization time 1 HeLa lysate 10 ul St J90107. HA-tag Polyclonal Antibody 1:1000 1:10000 68KD 34S 2 Jurkat lysate 10 ul 1:10000 68KD 34S
6. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
7. Contact Us: email@example.com 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
8. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs