No products in the cart.
Heat shock proteins, as a class, are among the most highly expressed cellular proteins across all species. As their name implies, heat shock proteins protect cells when stressed by elevated temperatures. They account for 1¨C2% of total protein in unstressed cells. However, when cells are heated, the fraction of heat shock proteins increases to 4¨C6% of cellular proteins.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a chaperone protein that assists other proteins to fold properly, stabilizes proteins against heat stress, and aids in protein degradation. It is one of the most common of the heat-related proteins. The “90” comes from the fact that it weighs roughly 90 kiloDaltons. A 90 kDa protein is considered fairly large for a non-fibrous protein.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: HSP90A Polyclonal Antibody (STJ93622)
2. WHAT WAS USED? Primary antibody: Product Catalog No: STJ93622. HSP90A Polyclonal Antibody. 20ul Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:1000 in TBS containing 0.1% porcine gelatin Application: Western blot Materials for validation: Exosomes isolated from EOMA cells. Lane1: positive control ¨C exosomes from fetal bovine serum. Lane 2-5: exosomes from EOMA cells
3. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Lane1: positive control ¨C exosomes from fetal bovine serum. Lane 2-5: exosomes from EOMA cells Gel electrophoresis: 50ug total protein loaded into gel. Primary antibody incubation: Overnight at 4¡ãC. Secondary antibody incubation: HRP-conjugated 1hr at RT
4. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by Tiago Santos from University of Coimbra. They stated that they were ¡°Very satisfied! Great communication with seller. The antibody tested gave a clear band at the predicted molecular weight.¡±
5. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
6. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
7. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslab