No products in the cart.
G-protein coupled receptor for glutamate. Ligand binding causes a conformation change that triggers signaling via guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) and modulates the activity of down-stream effectors, such as adenylate cyclase. Signaling inhibits adenylate cyclase activity.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: mGluR8 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ94114)
2. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Primary antibody: Product Catalog No: STJ94114. mGluR8 polyclonal antibody. Provider: St John’s Laboratory Method for validation: Immunohistochemistry Materials for validation: Rat primary microglial cells Dilution ratio: 1:200 Incubation: Overnight at 4¡ãCGreen is mGluR8 Red is Ox42 – a marker for microglial cells
3. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by Claire Williams from Imperial College London. They stated that ¡°The product gave conclusive results¡±.
4. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
5. Contact Us: email@example.com 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
6. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs