No products in the cart.
Transports 1 Ca2+ and 1 K+ in exchange for 4 Na+. Controls the rapid response termination and proper regulation of adaptation in olfactory sensory neurons (OSNs) which subsequently influences how odor information is encoded and perceived. May play a role in calcium transport during amelogenesis.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: NCKX4 Polyclonal Antibody (STJ94359)
2. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Primary antibody: Product Catalog No: STJ94359. NCKX4 polyclonal antibody. Provider: St John’s Laboratory Method for validation: Western Blot Materials for validation: HEK/MEB4/MNT-1 cells Dilution ratio: 1:1000 in 5% skimmed milk Secondary antibody: Anti Rabbit (680) ¨C 1:2500 dilution in 1% skimmed milk
3. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by Ali Jalloul from the University of Calgary. They stated that ¡°The results are positive and we are hopeful to do more experiments using the antibody in the future¡±.
4. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
5. Contact Us: email@example.com 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
6. Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs