No products in the cart.
Auxiliary protein of DNA polymerase delta and is involved in the control of eukaryotic DNA replication by increasing the polymerase’s processibility during elongation of the leading strand. Induces a robust stimulatory effect on the 3′-5′ exonuclease and 3′-phosphodiesterase, but not apurinic-apyrimidinic (AP) endonuclease, APEX2 activities. Has to be loaded onto DNA in order to be able to stimulate APEX2. Plays a key role in DNA damage response (DDR) by being conveniently positioned at the replication fork to coordinate DNA replication with DNA repair and DNA damage tolerance pathways (PubMed:24939902). Acts as a loading platform to recruit DDR proteins that allow completion of DNA replication after DNA damage and promote postreplication repair: Monoubiquitinated PCNA leads to recruitment of translesion (TLS) polymerases, while ‘Lys-63’-linked polyubiquitination of PCNA is involved in error-free pathway and employs recombination mechanisms to synthesize across the lesion.
1. HOW DID OUR ANTIBODY PERFORM? CUSTOMER REVIEW: PCNA Polyclonal Antibody (STJ94982)
2. WHAT WAS USED? Primary antibody: STJ94982. PCNA Polyclonal Antibody. 100ul Provider: St John’s Laboratory Dilution ratio: 1:1000 Application: Western Blot. Image: In HeLa and Jurkat cell line, there were target bands detected by STJ94982 PCNA Polyclonal Antibody.
3. Treatment of materials: When cells were cultured to 70%-80% plating density, lysis buffer with protease inhibitors (Sigma) and equal volume of 2X loading buffer were added for 10 min water bath at 100?C. Gel electrophoresis: 10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer: 0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. Blocking: 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder for 2 hr. Primary antibody probing: primary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder, 4?C for overnight. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Secondary antibody probing: secondary antibody was added to the solution of 1X TBST with 5% skimmed milk powder with 1:10000 dilution ratio, for 1.5 hr. Membrane wash: 1X TBST wash for 3 times. Visualization: ECL visualization for 5 min (the visualization time was determined by actual result. It was ensured that the visualization time was identical for the same antigen). WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL?
4. WHAT WAS THE PROTOCOL? Gel electrophoresis information£º10% polyacrylamide gel, constant voltage 160 V, 60 min. Transfer information£º0.45 nm PVDF membrane, 1 piece of gel (wet transfer), constant voltage 100 V 60 min. No. Antigen Loading amount Primary antibody Primary antibody dilution ratio Secondary antibody dilution ratio Target band KD Visualization time 1 HeLa lysate 10 ug STJ96417. GAPDH Polyclonal Antibody 1:1000 1:10000 36KD 130S 2 Jurkat lysate 10 ug 1:10000 36KD 130S
5. WHAT DID THE CUSTOMER THINK? Testing results were provided by BPI laboratory. They stated that ¡°In HeLa and Jurkat cell lines, there were target bands detected by STJ94982 PCNA Polyclonal Antibody¡±.
6. ¡°WE INVITE YOU TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS¡± Our aim is to not only connect our customers with the best product, but to also give them the opportunity to test the product¡¯s performance risk free.
7. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Choose 5 Trial Size Samples from our free sample list 2. Complete the free sample application: http://www.stjohnslabs.com/free-sample 3. Receive your antibody 4. Submit your review 5. Receive your 30% off your next order Get Your Free Samples in 5 Easy Steps
8. @StJohnsLabsSt John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd St John’s Laboratory Ltd http://www.slideshare.net/stjohnslabs Follow Us for Weekly Independent Validation Reviews